- 1 Pass Every Day to the San Diego County Fair
- 1 Clubhouse Pass each day of the Summer Del Mar Thoroughbred Club Race Meet
- 1 Clubhouse Pass each day of the Fall Del Mar Thoroughbred Club Race Meet
- 4 Single Day Passes to Surfside Raceplace
- 1 Single Admission The Scream Zone
- 1 Single Admission Pelly’s Miniature Golf
- Sort by Default Order
Receive year round entrance to Del Mar Fairgrounds Events sponsored by the 22 District Agricultural Association and the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club. Individual Membership: Just $99! (Retail value: $500) “Dos Amigos” Membership: Just $150 for two!
★ Purchase your tickets to the 2019 Don Diego Gala & Concert ★The evening includes hosted bar, gourmet small plates dinner featuring grazing and grilling stations in the Infield Pavilion, and VIP stagefront seats for the Smokey Robinson concert on the Corona Grandstand Stage. Purchase your tickets by June 3rd and save $25 per ticket.
Commemorate a special person or occasion in perpetuity - starting at $150! The Don Diego Legacy Brick program enables you to create a customized brick that will be permanently enshrined at the Don Diego Legacy Fountain located in the Plaza de Mexico at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. Your purchase enables Don Diego to continue providing educational scholarships and grants.
- Commemorate a blue ribbon at the Fair, a win at the Races, a fun family reunion at the Fairgrounds or any memorable moment.
- Your attractive, nutmeg or tumbleweed-colored brick will become part of an enduring legacy at the Fairgrounds.
- Custom-design your brick online, including size, color, text and images.
- Prices begin at just $150. You also can order a replica brick for your home or office.
Your Legacy starts here!
Your $350 donation sponsors an entire busload of students! The San Diego County Fair’s Plant*Grow*Eat program teaches children about agriculture and nutrition. The Don Diego Bus Program enables students from low-income areas to participate. For many children, this marks their first time to the Fair; for some, their first glimpse of the Pacific Ocean!
- Fair staff visit elementary classrooms throughout the county to provide growing materials.
- Students learn how to plant a seed, help it grow, and eat the veggie or edible flower.
- During the Fair, students bring their plants to be judged and tasted.
- They also visit Ag areas to learn more about farming and nutrition -- and to have a great time!
We offer four levels of sponsorship opportunities ranging from $10,000 to $1,000. Sponsors receive Gala tickets, special recognition and the gratification of knowing they are helping deserving students pursue their college and career goals.
- $10,000 Platinum Sponsor (16 Gala Tickets)
- $5,000 Gold Sponsor (8 Gala Tickets)
- $2,500 Silver Sponsor (4 Gala Tickets)
- $1,000 Bronze Sponsor (2 Gala Tickets)
QuestionsPlease contact us with any questions.